Lupton House is a Grade II* listed building set in beautiful parkland. The House has a long and interesting history with the first records dating back to the Doomsday survey of 1086.
Since the Upton family settled on the estate in 1480, through to American forces using the house and grounds in the Second World War, Lupton House has formed an intrinsic part of Brixham’s heritage.
After the war, the house became a hotel and then housed Fenton School, the Lupton House School and then in 1990 the Gramercy Hall School. Gramercy closed in 2004. The house stood empty until 2009 when the Lupton Trust stepped in to. Incredibly, many of the heritage features that make up this beautiful house are still intact for visitors to enjoy, and will hopefully remain so for many years to come.rescue it and bring it back to its former glory.