Welcome to Four Seasons Torbay at Lupton
Four Seasons provides services for people with disabilities.
Our base at Lupton House provides an ideal environment to develop work and life skills using horticulture, grounds maintenance and practical tasks.
People attending Four Seasons are initially assessed so that we can tailor training to meet individual need.
On-going assessments and training plans are devised with individuals so that their goals can be achieved, regular reviews ensure progress can be closely monitored
We develop people skills through practical outdoor gardening tasks as well as classroom based activities.
The training and support we provide includes:
Practical work skills training:
- Teaching new practical skills
- Selecting and using the correct tools for the task
- Identifying appropriate work method
- Following instructions
- Time keeping and time management
- Team work
- Individual responsibilities
- Health and Safety training
- Attitude and commitment to work
- Confidence building
- Anxiety management
- Social skills
- Appropriate behaviour
- Communication skills
- Liaising and negotiating skills
- Budgeting skills