Welcome to Four Seasons Torbay at Lupton
Four Seasons Torbay provides work and life skills training for adults with a disability.
We are based at Lupton House, which is a Grade 2 listed building on the outskirts of Brixham.
We develop people skills through practical outdoor gardening tasks as well as classroom based activities.
The training and support we provide includes:
Practical work skills training:
- Teaching new practical skills
- Selecting and using the correct tools for the task
- Identifying appropriate work method
- Following instructions
- Time keeping and time management
- Team work
- Individual responsibilities
- Health and Safety training
- Attitude and commitment to work
- Confidence building
- Anxiety management
- Social skills
- Appropriate behaviour
- Communication skills
- Liaising and negotiating skills
- Budgeting skills